The Italian Genealogy Society of America can help you learn....
- how to get started with the basic methods and resources of genealogy
- how to find your ancestors and even living relatives on both sides of the Atlantic
- advanced research techniques from professionals in the field
- more about your Italian heritage
- more about your family than you every dreamed
- more about yourself!
Benefits of Membership
Camaraderie and networking
Member assisted research
(Suspended for 2020-2021)
Click here for Membership Form
Please print and fill out the form.
Mail with payment to address below.
Mail checks payable to : IGSA
P.O. Box 3572
Peabody, MA 01961
An organization is only as good as its members make it. Here’s how you can help:
- Attend the IGSA general meetings and other events that are within your region.
- Give a presentation or facilitate a workshop at one of the IGSA general meetings if you have an area of specialization related to Italian genealogy.
- Write an article for publication in the IGSA newsletter or for the website if you have an interesting story about your family, your genealogy research, Italian genealogy, culture and so forth.
- Volunteer for an IGSA Committee — Budget and Finance, Membership, Newsletter, Nominating, Program, Publications, and Publicity.
- Inform the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org of any Italian event or program happening in your region, to be shared with the IGSA membership.
Thank you for helping to make the IGSA an active, growing Society.